Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Experience - Cage Bed


So it continues... We left IU West - earlier in the day. I continued to give medications as directed, but Eva has her own.  She had her 7th siezure tonight at 8:25.  It did not last as long - maybe 2 minutes.  We decided to go back to IU West which I must say was a much better experience than in the past.  The attending pyhsician, Dr. Ng, was much more sympathetic (since we have dealt with him before) and Pam the nurse had worked at Riley genetics and knew about 17.  He had suggested that Eva be transported by ambulance to St. Vincent's which was a good thing.  So now we are at St. V's and it is so quiet and comfortable.  They even had Nemo on when I arrived.  She was very content.  The schedule for tomorrow is to see Dr. Pappas - neuro and get an EEG to try to figure out what is causing all of this heartache.  I feel like I can sleep tonight since we will have a nurse come in and check on her temperature and continue to give meds throughout the night.  On that note - I will do what Eva is doing now - make Dory and Marlin watch me go to sleep.
p sherman 42 wallaby way sydney

Her "hellboy" hand


No comments: