Monday, January 19, 2015

Preferred Tubing


Great adventures come to mind when you least expect them.  On Sunday morning, one of the girls were talking about sledding.  I then pondered the idea of sledding this season, no snow, no hills, yadda, yadda.  Snow tubing.  I found a few within the four hour range some were way to pricey.  So, I found one in Ohio.  Oh my gosh.  It looked awesome.  So, I proposed the idea at dinner that night and the girls' jaws dropped open.  (That's a good sign)  The next morning we left.
This place was simple.  Four lanes for tubes, automatic pulley system up the hill.  This was just perfect for everyone, especially Eva.  She was required to be in her own tube the whole time.  She did awesome and loved it the first six times going down.  She did not like when we all did the "train" and put Eva in the middle, but, I really wanted a video.  It turned out good and I am glad that she will be able to watch it for future reference.  For now, we will just look at some pictures. 
What a great day.  If I could change anything - well, it would be boots. Note to self:  Eva and Elizabeth both need snow boots, not fashion boots.  They are not waterproof.  Good thing I am over loaded with precautionary extra items such as a full change of clothes for everyone.  This for once came in handy. 


 

No comments: