Monday, October 6, 2014

District Star

I can't believe it has been three months since my last post.  What a slacker.  Well, I can not report much except that we had attended another awesome KDVS Gathering.  I was horrible with no camera at all available so I had to rely on others for pictures.  Luckily I was able to create a custom photo book through my KDVS Family support.  Thank you all for that!!!

We also took an amazing trip out west in July and school is already at the 9 week progress report with conferences.  And, here is Eva, on the District websites rolling photos, showing her obvious amazing physical ability skills... Her facial expression is priceless. Any ideas what she is thinking?
 http://www.brownsburg.k12.in.us/

I have much to share about her progress and will do so soon. 

No comments: